Bamboo fiber has various microgaps, which make it softer than cotton and increase its moisture absorption. They are elastic, environment friendly, and biodegradable. The fiber is bacteriostatic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic natural deodorizer, and resistant against ultraviolet light. Bamboo fibre fabric is made of 100% bamboo pulp fibre. It is characterized by its good hygroscopicity, excellent permeability, soft feel, easiness to straighten and dye and splendid color effect of pigmentation. Softer than cotton, with a texture similar to a blend of cashmere and silk. Our products are made of these three fabrics which makes it unique, sustainable and eco-friendly. So when you choose us, you choose the best. Bamboo is also antibacterial and antifungal. This is because bamboo possesses an anti-bacterial and bacteriostatic bio-agent called “Bamboo Kun”,
This is because bamboo possesses an anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent called “Bamboo Kun”, allowing it to naturally flourish and grow in the wild without the use of pesticides or fertilizers.
Bamboo fibre is a regenerated cellulosic fibre produced from bamboo. Starchy pulp is produced from bamboo stems and leaves through a process of alkaline hydrolysis and multi-phase bleaching. Further chemical processes produce bamboo fibre. Repeated technological analysis has proved that this kind of fibre has a thinness degree and whiteness degree close to normal finely bleached viscose and has a strong durability, stability and tenacity. Bamboo fibre fabric is made of 100% bamboo pulp fibre. It is characterized by its good hygroscopicity, excellent permeability, soft feel, easiness to straighten and dye and splendid color effect of pigmentation.
• Softer than cotton, with a texture similar to a blend of cashmere and silk.
• Because the cross-section of the fibre is filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, it has much better moisture absorption and ventilation. Moisture absorbency is twice than that of cotton with extraordinary soil release.
• Natural antibacterial elements (bio-agent, bamboo Kun) in bamboo fibre keep bacteria away from bamboo fabrics.
• Garment of bamboo fibre can absorb and evaporate human sweat in a split of second just like breathing. Such a garment makes people feel extremely cool, comfortable and never sticking to skin even in hot summer.
• 100% bamboo yarns show a great elasticity i.e. nearly 20%. Even in 100% bamboo woven fabrics a remarkable elasticity can be obtained wherein the use of elastomeric fibres like elastin’s may be eliminated.
• Bamboo fabrics need less dyestuff than cotton, modal or viscose. It seems that the absorption of dyestuffs is remarkably better. Bamboo absorbs the dyestuffs faster and shows the colors better.
• Anti-ultraviolet nature of bamboo fibre has made it suitable for summer clothing, especially for the protection of pregnant ladies and children from the effect of ultraviolet radiation.
• Product of bamboo fibre is eco-friendly and bio-degradable.