TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this terms of service agreement carefully. By using this website or ordering products from this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Terms of Offer – This Website offers for sale of certain products and Services (the “Products”). By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation – Unless you notify our reps while they are calling you, of your desire to opt-out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations and it’s designated in house or third party call team(s).
Proprietary Rights – We have proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You may not copy, reproduce, resell, or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by us. We also have rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images, and other information.
- We selling physical goods.
- We use razorpay to accept international payment.
- We looking for following major countries of business focus apart from india.
United States Of America, Australia, England etc.
- We collecting payments in US$, AU$, EUR, SGD.
- We also use PayPal gateway for payments.
We use channels to reach customers like: Social Media(Facebook, Instagram)
Sales Tax. If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax.
Content; Intellectual Property; Third-Party Links. In addition to making Products available, this Website also offers information and marketing material. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, about nutritional and dietary supplements. We do not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that we do create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of the respective Indian, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, noncommercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Use of Website; We are not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4)not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
License – By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from us or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Posting – You hereby grant IMPACTO INC. a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit, and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. We do not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. We are not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content we deem objectionable, in our sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of this website and/or products are at your sole risk. The website and products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the products or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or products. (“products” include trial products.)
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, impacto inc. Makes no warranty:
- That the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- That the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or that defects in products will be corrected.
- Regarding any products purchased or obtained through the website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure. We will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, an act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation. We may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and IMPACTO INC. and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver. The failure of IMPACTO INC. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.